Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paradise New, Again.














Finally? The transition from Stafford Paradise is complete. Really complete. A year in the making, or longer. The move had been made, but what I now realize is that I had lost some steam after two successive public studios. But after yesterday, the studio, now back in the basement of 3002, is set up. All the Christmas stuff is back tucked away in its corner, until next December. All the stuff for the yard sale (which has been planned now for over two years) has been magically tucked away to an invisible state.

Paradise is now in its comfortable state of a working studio/gallery. It must take me five minutes to turn all the lights on from completed pieces. The goal now is to "just do it." Too much of my time has been spent whirling as a consultant with people of no vision. Time for me to bask in the freedom of Paradise.

No comments: